• Provide the following documents to Doctoral Office:
firstname.lastname@example.org• Your CV• Recently certified qualification documents and transcripts (within the last three months)• A short research proposal (approximately 1 -5 pages)
• Certified copy of Passport (if international student)
• Documents for International Students will be sent to the Office
• Documents will be submitted to the Head of Department/ Division/ Centre who will contact you directly to inform whether they can accommodate you.
• Send confirmation of HOD to the Doctoral Office including the registrationoption (Option A or Option B) that will be followed.• Click on
Option A or
Option B or
Upgrade from Master's to PhD or obtain documents from the Doctoral Office.• You are required to complete the documentation in consultation with yourproposed supervisor as nominated by the Head of the Department/ Division/Centre.
• A Review Panel consisting of experts is appointed for every doctoralapplication. This Panel assists the student to enhance the quality of theproposal before submission to the Faculty’s Committee for PostgraduateResearch.
The Panel report as well as all application documents need to besubmitted to the Doctoral Office once the process has been finalized.
For further information contact email@example.com or
All rights reserved © 2013
Private Bag X1,
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Tel.: +27 21 808 9111