Deputy registrar & Head: Centre for Student Administration (Tygerberg Campus)
Tel: +27 21 938 9379
- Generally responsible for the strategic and operational management of the functions and staff within the Centre for Student Administration (Tygerberg Campus)
- Processing of disciplinary matters of students in consultation with Faculty Management, the Student Discipline Office and the Division for Student Affairs;
- Providing input on relevant academic policies and procedures, and advising the Dean's Management Team of the FMHS;
- Providing administrative and secretarial services to a variety of committees, including the Faculty Board;
- Responsible for the integrity of academic records on the Tygerberg Campus;
- Providing guidance and advice to prospective and current students, staff and members of the public regarding student and academic administration and related matters.
Coordinator: Office of the Deputy Registrar (Tygerberg Campus)
Ms Salot Hanekom
Tel: 021 938 9379
- Operational coordination of the Deputy Registrar's Office (Tygerberg Campus)
Event coordination of faculty-related functions such as the Pledge Cceremony
Managing and updating the register of decisions made by the Faculty Board.
Compilation of the Faculty Calendar of the Tygerberg Campus.
Administration of leave of absence applications of students.
Management of faculty distribution lists, e.g. heads of divisions, members of FMHS management, faculty board members, executive departmental heads, module chairpersons for MB, ChB and programme coordinators for undergraduate and postgraduate programme committees.
Coordination and administration of readmission appeals committee applications for the FMHS
Coordination of graduates' applications for foreign registration and ECFMG applications.