Faculty Administrator and Head: Instructional Offerings Office
Tel: 021 938 9204
- Management of student administration with regard to the admission, registration and qualification of students.
- The secretariat of Committees for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Education, Faculty Committee and Faculty Board.
- Application of Calendar regulations, policies and procedures related to academic programmes and registered students.
Tel: 021 938 9235
- Managing the admission process of admissions to postgraduate programmes
- Handling of enqueries regarding postgraduate programmes
- Registration of students
- Manage the issuing of:
- Academic records to students and
- Study declarations to students
- Updating of student’s personal information on the University system.
Faculty Officer (Stellenbosch Campus)
Tel: 021 808 4842
Handles the application process of admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
Handling of enquiries regarding undergraduate programmes and postgraduate programmes offered at the Stellenbosch Campus
Registration of students
Handles the issuing of:
Academic records to students and
Study declarations to students
- Updating of students' personal information on the University system
Handles the application process of RPL for exemption and CAT applications for undergraduate programmes
Administrative Officer: Instructional Offerings Office
Tel: 021 938 9199
- Administrative support to the Faculty Administrator for the Committees of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Teaching, Faculty Committee and Faculty Board
- Handles the registration of newcomer first-year students at the HPCSA and SANC
- Handles the management of the database of accredited external lecturers
- Handles communication of decisions of Faculty Board and Senate
- Provides assistance and advice regarding the postgraduate application support (PAS) database, postgraduate application documentation and liaison with students and staff.