Master's Studies (100% Research only)
• Applications close end of September
• Consult the Calendar or University website http://www.maties.com/apply/apply-online
• Departments/Divisions/Centres conduct their own selection processes
• Takes place through the Faculty Office
• Contact Ms VB Joseph: email@example.com
• First semester: 2 January to 31 March
• Second semester: 1 June to 30 August
• Master's Guidelines: Updated guidelines to follow shortly.
• Final mark for Masters by thesis is based on thesis and oral presentation.
• All theses are required to be submitted electronically after formal examination using SUNscholar: http://scholar.sun.ac.za.
• Consult www.sun.ac.za/FMHSdoctoraloffice for further information
• Each Department/Division/Centre appoints possible supervisors and examiners through formal university structures.
• Intention to submit should be communicated to Doctoral office: firstname.lastname@example.org 6 months prior to official examination.
• Students are to submit TWO (2) bound copies for examination together with the thesis release form signed by the Supervisor/Head of Department/Division/Centre.
• Students and supervisors are responsible to upload the thesis on SunLearn after the examination.
• 1 September for December graduation
• 1 December for March graduation