Science Writer and Project Co-ordinator: Department of Psychiatry
The office of the departmental Science Writer is to facilitate the research and publication process by providing research support and academic writing consultations for department faculty, consultants, registrars and students.
- Provide assistance with writing and editing of research protocols, dissertations, publications, presentations and posters.
- Offer guidance and support on the management and analysis of data.
- Support the application process for HREC submissions.
- Fast-track completed dissertations to publication.
- Co-ordinate MMed (Psych) research project progress.
- Capturing departmental research outputs for DHET.
- Managing departmental website.
Dr. Muneeb Salie
Room 0026, K Floor, Clinical Building
Telephone: 021 938 9454