Application & Selection
- Apply for admission from 1 March.
- Closing dates for application:
30 June – MBChB, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Bachelor of Speech-Language and Hearing Therapy, BSc in Dietetics, Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery* and BSc in Physiotherapy
* NOTE: the name of this degree programme will change to the Bachelor of Nursing pending approval by the DHET
- Admission to all our study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements as well as the number of students we are able to accommodate per programme.
- Read the selection guidelines for the programme of your choice here under the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Applications for admission
Contact and Client Service Centre
Tel: 021 808 9111
Apply in 6 easy steps >
Undergraduate Selection and Recruitment Office (Tygerberg Campus)
Tel: 021 938 9203 / 9533 / 9580
Faculty Officer (Stellenbosch Campus)
Tel: 021 808 4842
National Benchmark Tests
Tel: 021 650 3523