Uitenhage, In 2001 it was incorporated with Port Elizabeth and Despatch into the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipality.
Muslim Prayer Facilities
168 Durban Street, Uitenhage
50 Van Der Riet Street, Uitenhage
Corner of Caledon & Cuyler Streets
Uitenhage Provincial Hospital is a 223-bed government-funded hospital in Uitenhage, Eastern Cape. The hospital serves the Uitenhage drainage area within the Nelson Mandela Bay municipality area, including surrounding farms and Despatch, with a population of about 500,000 people.
Family Medicine and Primary Care, Community Health & Rehabilitation Studies
|SUPERVISOR||DESIGNATION||CONTACT NUMBER||E-MAIL ADDRESS|
|Dr Emmanuel Ajudua||Site Coordinator / Family Physician||083 269 email@example.com|
Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
There are laptops and routers available from the SUNLOC office. Each item issued will require a R100 refundable deposit. Damaged, lost or late return of items will result in the forfeiture of the refundable deposit.
Routers are issued for clinical rotations as there is no Wi-Fi available at the site. Students are cautioned not to download movies, music or frequent social media networks as they will deplete the bandwidth, for which we are unable to replenish. They are also to ensure that all automatic downloads on all devices connected are switched off.
There is currently no printer available.
Accommodation Details and Contact Person/s
14 Willem Olckers Street,
|Accommodation Contact ||Ronel or Karin|
|Contact Number ||083 391 2842 or 071 855 8634|
Keys to be collected from Ronel / Karin. Please contact them an hour before arrival. Keys to be returned upon departure.
Address and driving directions
Get on N1 in Loevenstein from Francie Van Zijl Drive and Mike Pienaar Boulevard (4.7km). Turn right to merge onto N1 toward Paarl (450m). Merge onto N1. Follow R60 to N2 in Swellendam (112km). Follow N2 to R102 in Uitenhage Farms, Port Elizabeth. Take exit 713 from N2 (497km). Turn left onto R102 (4.3km) and continue on R102. Slight left onto R334 (19km), turn right onto Mitchell Street (500m) and right onto Baird Street (350m). Continue onto Mel Brookes Avenue (1.9km), turn right onto Algoa Road (1.6km). Use middle lane to turn left toward Botha Street (220m). Continute straight and keep right to continue toward Botha Street (150m). Turn right onto Willem Olckers Street (1.4km). Destination will be on the right.
- Fully equipped communal kitchen with appliances, crockery and cutlery
- 4-plate Stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Outside braai area available – please provide own grid
- 4 fully furnished bedrooms – student to provide own bedding
- Bathroom with communal shower
- Please conserve water and electricity at all times as we are in crisis
CLEANING SERVICE AND LAUNDRY:
- Students are required to keep all communal areas and their bedrooms clean at all times
- Communal areas will be cleaned by service provider once per week according to their schedule
- No pile up of dirty tableware
- Laundry is the responsibility of the student; facilities are available – student to provide own detergents
Inclusions & Exclusions
The following items are allowed in rooms:
- Tested hairdryer / hot brush / hair iron
- Radio or CD player
- Extension cord, multi-plug
- Electronic alarm clock/radio
- Ironing Board & Iron
The following items are prohibited in all rooms:
- Overnight guests – family, friends and acquaintances
- Loud music and disruptive behavior
Safety & Security