Ceres is situated north east of Cape Town.
Muslim Prayer Facilities
50 Orange Street, Ceres
Ceres Hospital is a district hospital with a 104-bed capacity. District hospitals serve a defined population within a health district and support primary health care; with a district hospital package of care on a 24 hour basis. They have general practitioners, family physicians and clinical nurse practitioners providing health services; it includes in-patient and ambulatory health services as well as emergency health services.
|Dr Liezel Roux||Site Coordinator||Liezlroux2@gmail.com|
|Marian Honiball||Rehab / CH / IPE Facilitatoremail@example.com|
Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
There are laptops and routers available from the SUNLOC office. Each item issued will require a R100 refundable deposit. Damaged, lost or late return of items will result in the forfeiture of the refundable deposit.
There is Wi-Fi available for students to use for academic purposes.
STUDENT LEARNING CENTRE
- Adjoining gate to hospital premises from student house
- Student learning center on site at the hospital accessible to all students
- Desktop computers and prescribed books available for use by all students
- Printer available for student use – please provide own paper
- Access card obtainable from hospital secretary – refundable deposit of R100 payable
- No prestik on walls
- All lights to be switched off when you leave
- Lock all doors and close all doors upon departure
- No smoking, eating or drinking in the center
- Keep center neat and tidy at all times
- No disruptive behavior or loud music
- Emergency doors is only to be used in a case of emergency
- Security door can be used, but to be locked upon departure
Accommodation Details and Contact Person/s
1 Kranzicht, Patrys Road, Ceres
2 Kranzicht, Patrys Road, Ceres
|Contact Person || Mr Regan Van Wyk|
|Contact Number ||083 315 9327 / 078 800 1586|
1 Durban Street, Worcester
Keys to be collected from Regan Van Wyk / Naasier Kariem at Worcester Campus on Sunday before rotation between 16:00 and 17:00.
Address and driving directions
This route has restricted usage or private roads.
Take the N1 to Paarl (40km). Take exit 47 for R44 toward Stellenbosch/R101/Klapmuts/Wellington (290m).
Turn left onto R44 (22,8km). Turn left to stay on R44 (1,5km). Turn right at Unknown road (1,6km). Turn left onto Church St (2,9km). Continue onto R301 (27,6km). Continue straight onto R43 (14km). Turn right onto R46 (8,5km). Turn left onto Van Riebeeck St (450m). Turn right onto Staff Ceres (150m). Take the 1st left toward Plantation St (200m). Continue straight onto Plantation St (600m). Turn right onto Patrys St. Destination will be on the right.
All areas are for communal use.
- Fully equipped communal kitchen with all cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils provided
- 4-plate stove
- Fridge in kitchen for communal use
- Microwave oven in communal kitchen
- 3 fully furnished bedrooms; own bedding to be provided
- Shower for communal use
- Please conserve water and electricity at all times as we are in crisis
CLEANING SERVICE AND LAUNDRY:
- Students are required to keep all communal areas and their bedrooms clean at all times
- Communal areas will be cleaned by staff once per week according to their schedule
- Kitchen is to be kept neat and tidy at all times, no pile up of dirty tableware
- Laundry to be done once a week by staff
Inclusions & Exclusions
The following items are allowed in rooms:
- Tested hairdryer / hot brush / hair iron
- Radio or CD player
- Extension cord, multi-plug
- Electronic alarm clock/radio
- Ironing Board & Iron
The following items are prohibited in all rooms:
- Overnight guests – family, friends and acquaintances
- Loud music and disruptive behavior
Safety & Security