About De Aar
De Aar is a town in the Northern Cape, South Africa.
Muslim Prayer Facilities
De Aar Mosque
Alida Street, De Aar
De Aar Hospital
De Aar Hospital is a district hospital with a 51-bed capacity. District hospitals serve a defined population within a health district and support primary health care; with a district hospital package of care on a 24-hour basis. They have general practitioners, family physicians and clinical nurse practitioners providing health services; it includes in-patient and ambulatory health services as well as emergency health services.
District hospitals provide:
- Services of a family physician – not available at all district hospitals
- Specialist outreach clinics – this varies from weekly visits to monthly visits depending on the speciality and the logistics involved.
- The clinics are run by specialists visiting from regional hospitals and supported by the district hospital
Most district hospitals have specialist clinics in the following domains:
- Internal Medicine
- Orthopaedic surgery
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Take note: some hospitals also have ENT clinics
Family Medicine and Primary Care, Community Health & Rehabilitation Studies
|Dr Dada Kasumpa||079 195 email@example.com|
Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
There are laptops and routers available from the SUNLOC office. Each item issued will require a R100 refundable deposit. Damaged, lost or late return of items will result in the forfeiture of the refundable deposit.
There is Wi-Fi available for students to use for academic purposes.
Accommodation Details and Contact Person/s
Karoo Fountain Guesthouse
95 Visser Street, De Aar
|Guesthouse Owner||Mr James Sadler|
|Contact Number ||082 318 6315|
Address and driving directions
Take the N1 towards Paarl and proceed (517kms). Slight right onto N12 (150m). Continue onto N1
(103km). Turn left toward R398 (1,5km). Continue straight onto R398 (1km). Turn right onto R388 (88,5km). Continue onto Voortrekker St (400m). Turn left onto Visser St (1.2m) – Destination will be on the left.
All areas are for communal use with other guesthouse occupants.
- Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery provided – please clean after use
- Fridge in room
- Microwave oven in rooms
- 1 fully furnished bedrooms with two single beds; own bedding to be provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Please conserve water and electricity at all times as we are in crisis
CLEANING SERVICE AND LAUNDRY:
- Students are required to keep all communal areas and their bedrooms clean at all times
- Communal areas will be cleaned by guesthouse staff once per week according to their schedule
- No pile up of dirty tableware
- Laundry is the responsibility of the student; facilities are available – students to provide own detergents
Inclusions & Exclusions
The following items are allowed in rooms:
- Tested hairdryer / hot brush / hair iron
- Radio or CD player
- Extension cord, multi-plug
- Electronic alarm clock/radio
- TV / Kettle
- Ironing Board & Iron
The following items are prohibited in all rooms:
- Overnight guests – family, friends and acquaintances
- Loud music and disruptive behavior
Safety & Security