Robertson is Situated in the shadow of the majestic Langeberg Mountains with the Breede River as its life blood.
Muslim Prayer Facilities
No Muslim prayer facilities available
Robertson Hospital is a district hospital with a 52-bed capacity.
District hospitals serve a defined population within a health district and support primary health care; with a district hospital package of care on a 24-hour basis. They have family physicians or general practitioners and clinical nurse practitioners providing health services; it includes in-patient and ambulatory health services as well as emergency health services.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|SUPERVISOR||DESIGNATION||CONTACT NUMBER||E-MAIL ADDRESS|
|Dr Roland Kroukamp||MBChB Site Coordinator||084 643 4240||Kroukamproland4@gmail.com|
|San-Marie Burger||Site Facilitator||082 373 0408||Robertson.email@example.com|
Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
There are laptops and routers available from the SUNLOC office. Each item issued will require a R100 refundable deposit. Damaged, lost or late return of items will result in the forfeiture of the refundable deposit.
There is no Wi-Fi or printer available.
Accommodation Details and Contact Person/s
9 Van Oudtshoorn Avenue, Robertson
|Contact Person ||Mr Regan Van Wyk|
|Contact Number ||083 468 8192|
Worcester Campus (Key Collection)
1 Durban Street, Worcester
Keys to be collected from Regan Van Wyk / Naasier Kariem at Worcester Campus on Sunday before rotation between 16:00 and 17:00.
Address and driving directions
Location: 9 van Oudtshoorn Avenue, Robertson
Head north on Francie Van Zijl and make a U-turn. Slight right to stay on Francie Van Zijl and turn left onto M16. Take the 1st right onto Voortrekker Rd/R102. Turn left onto Durban Rd, continue onto Willie Van Schoor Ave, turn right to merge onto N1 Rd toward Paarl.
Turn right onto R43, turn left onto Hoog St, turn right onto Robertson Rd, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Johan De Jongry Ln. Turn left onto Van Zyl St. Continue until the traffic circle and take 3rd exit point onto van Oudtshoorn Avenue. Your destination will be on the right, 9 van Oudtshoorn Avenue, Robertson.
- Fully equipped communal kitchen with all cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils provided
- A 4-plate stove with oven
- Fridge and bar fridge
- Microwave oven
- Television in the living area
- 2 fully furnished bedrooms with single; own bedding to be provided
- Communal bathroom with shower
- Please conserve water and electricity at all times as we are in crisis
CLEANING SERVICE AND LAUNDRY:
- Students are required to keep all communal areas and their bedrooms clean at all times
- Communal areas will be cleaned weekly
- Kitchen is to be kept neat and tidy at all times, no pile up of dirty tableware
- Laundry is the responsibility of the student
- Laundry facilities are available, and students are to provide own detergents
Inclusions & Exclusions
The following items are allowed in rooms:
- Tested hairdryer / hot brush / hair iron
- Radio or CD player
- Extension cord, multi-plug
- Electronic alarm clock/radio
- Ironing Board & Iron
The following items are prohibited in all rooms:
- Overnight guests – family, friends and acquaintances
- Loud music and disruptive behavior
Safety & Security