1. Admin A is currently open to the public by prior bookings made. Therefore, graduates are kindly requested to make prior arrangements with the Examinations Office for the collection of their graduation documents. No student will be allowed entry without prior arrangement and confirmation from the Examinations Office.
2. Students who have already made prior arrangements for self-collection and received confirmation from the Examinations Office to collect their documents at the Information Desk at Admin A or from Mrs Stockigt at Student Accounts in the case of settling accounts, must follow these steps:
- Produce your confirmation e-mail as proof to gain entry.
- Only one person per collection will be allowed inside the building. No friends or family will be allowed to enter with you.
3. You will be required to:
- wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times;
- maintain a distance of 1,5 m from others;
- show your green Healthcheck passport upon entry (please visit www.healthcheck.higherhealth.ac.za;
- sanitise your hands; and
- sign the register for tracking purposes.
4. To self-collect, you will be asked for proof of identity with a clearly visible picture and your student number. If someone will be collecting on your behalf, this person should produce a confirmation letter in which permission is granted, including all relevant identification details, your contact number and the date of collection. Ensure that the letter is properly signed.