The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of Stellenbosch University will be hosting its 67th Annual Academic Day (AAD) on Wednesday, 30 August and Thursday, 31 August 2023.
We are looking forward to an event where all participants can meet, network, collaborate and be inspired by the outstanding research done at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of Stellenbosch University.
All presentations submitted by staff, postdoctoral fellows, post- and undergraduate students will be presented in either oral or poster format in a set of 10 multidisciplinary tracks, namely:
- Infectious Diseases
- Non-communicable Diseases
- Mental Health and Neurosciences
- Violence, Injuries, Trauma and Rehabilitation
- Maternal and Child Health
- Primary Health Care
- Perioperative Sciences
- Health Professions Education
- Global Health, Public Health and Health Systems
- Exercise, Sport and Lifestyle Medicine
We trust that it will, as with previous events, be a unique and informative conference.
We look forward to spend the day with you.
Prof Nico Gey van Pittius
Vice Dean: Research and Internationalisation