Division of Human Nutrition
The Division Human Nutrition was established in 1991 as a department, and has is now a Division and part of the Department of Global Health. The Division has evolved over many years and now offers an undergraduate professional degree and postgraduate programmes including a doctoral programme in nutritional sciences.
Striving to be innovative and transformative leaders excelling in Nutrition.
- Excellent teaching and learning practices
- Lifelong learning and capacity building of students and staff
- Inclusive community engagement resulting in sustainable partnerships and relationships
- Relevant / focussed / cutting-edge research
- Effective / prioritized knowledge translation and dissemination