1. Admin A is currently closed to the public. Therefore, graduates are kindly requested to make prior arrangements with Mrs Kea Raikane (email@example.com or +27 21 808 9272) for the collection of their graduation documents. No student will be allowed entry without prior arrangement.
2. Students who have already made prior arrangements for self-collection and received confirmation from Mrs Raikane (or Mrs Stockigt from Student Accounts) to collect their documents, must follow these steps:
- Use the entrance next to the Client Service Centre, i.e. the entrance to the left of the main entrance.
- Produce your confirmation e-mail as proof to gain entry.
- Only one person per collection will be allowed inside the building. No friends or family will be allowed to enter with you.
3. You will be required to:
- wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times;
- maintain a distance of 1,5 m from others;
- show your green Healthcheck passport upon entry (please visit www.healthcheck.higherhealth.ac.za;
- sanitise your hands; and
- sign the register for tracking purposes.
4. To self-collect, you will be asked for proof of identity with a clearly visible picture and your student number. If someone will be collecting on your behalf, this person should produce a confirmation letter in which permission is granted, including all relevant identification details, your contact number and the date of collection. Ensure that the letter is properly signed.
5. No-one will be allowed further access to Admin A for whatever reason.
(Updated 1 February 2020)