The post-conference excursion (battlefield tour) will commence on 15 to 20
Please note that this is the preliminary excursion programme. Further details and final itineraries will be published once the number of confirmed participants is available.
Preliminary Programme - Conference Excursions:
The five-day post-conference field excursion will include visits to the greater Cape Town Metropolitan area, Franschhoek, Cederberg region, Saldanha Bay, and Buffelsfontein Game and Nature Reserve.
- Saturday: Stellenbosch Wine Tour to Franschhoek (overnight).
- Sunday: "Victor Verster" visit, Tunnel and Bainskloof, Wellington Fort, Olive and Wine tasting at Riebeek Kasteel (overnight).
- Monday: Fossil Park, Cape Columbine, and Koelkamer at Paternoster (overnight).
- Tuesday: South African Military Academy, Bomsgat, Mykonos at Langebaan, West Coast Park, Buffelsfontein - game drive (overnight).
- Wednesday: Battle of Blouberg (Cape Town) and Blouberg visit (overnight).
- Thursday: Morning activities and end of the tour.
The post-conference excursion will be handled separately from the conference. Details about the payment process for the post-conference tour will be available on this page before 1 October 2023.
Post-Conference Excursion fee:
(until 10 May 2024)
|Post-conference excursion||R22 500 p/p (ZAR)|
|||R16 000 p/p sharing (ZAR)|
The post-conference excursion fee will only apply until 10 May 2024 (the cut-off date).
Participants are kindly requested to settle the post-conference excursion fee using the provided banking details below
Account with Institution:
SWIFT Code: CABLZAJJ
Beneficiary Customer: RR le Roux
Account Number/IBAN: 2164583708
Account Name: RR le Roux