How much does it cost to study at Stellenbosch University? Click below to get an upfront estimate of international registration fees, tuition, accommodation and living costs.
An application fee is payable. The applicable application fee amount must accompany your application. The amount is payable once, per application and is non-refundable.
1. An application fee of R100 is payable by the following categories of applicants:
- South African citizens
- Holders of permanent residence in South Africa
- Holders of refugee status in South Africa
- Holders of asylum seeker status in South Africa
- Holders of diplomatic status in South Africa
2. An application fee of R400 is payable by:
- All international applicants to degree programmes at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels (excluding Stellenbosch Business School applicants)
3. Stellenbosch Business School's application fees are payable by all applicants as follows:
- MBA programmes = R1 050
- All other programmes = R850
WAIVING OF THE APPLICATION FEE
Undergraduate applicants from a quintile 1-4 school are exempted from any application fee ( including holders of permanent residence in South Africa, holders of refugee status in South Africa, holders of asylum seeker status in South Africa and holders of diplomatic status in South Africa).
1. TO DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE DOCUMENT OF THE 2024 INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES: Click here.
2. TO GENERATE A FEE QUOTATION: Click