Please note that no application will be considered unless a formal nomination from your home university has been received (Please direct all inquiries regarding nominations to your home university’s International Office). Upon receiving your nomination, the Semester Mobility Office at Stellenbosch University will issue you with an access code. You cannot complete this form without the access code.
Please ensure to have all the supporting documents ready to be uploaded once all the fields have been filled out.
Required Documents to be uploaded with Online Application:
- Official academic transcript in English
- Proposed learning agreement. Please download here. (This document should correspond with the courses on the online application.)
- Declaration by home university. Please download here.
- Declaration by applicant. Please download here.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency. Please download here.
- Copy of the Identification page in Passport
Required Documents to be provided after the receipt of the Letter Admission:
- Proof of recognised South African Medical Insurance (*this will be required as soon as possible after a letter of admission has been issued and can be submitted directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)