PARKING AND APPLICATION FOR PARKING
- The various types of parking on university grounds and the associated costs are available on the SU webpage at http://www0.sun.ac.za/sustainability/pages/english/home.php.
- Students will be able to apply for parking and register their vehicles during student registration. Please note that a successful application does not guarantee a specific parking bay.
- The annual parking levy will be debited against the student's account.
- Students must note that application for access to parking can be done electronically throughout the year. Allocations in terms of reserved parking at residences and other SU housing, however, take place once-off at the beginning of the year based on applications received as well as the specific allocation criteria of the residences and SU housing.
- Only registered vehicles may be parked on university grounds.
Enquiries Ms E van der Merwe: tel 021 938 9351