New first-year international students for the 2023 academic year do not need to apply for their matriculation exemption certificate prior to registration at Stellenbosch University, but please do an online assessment on the website of USAF at https://mbit-application.usaf.ac.za/assessment/online-assessment/ to make sure you comply with the matriculation exemption requirements.
>> Application for matriculation exemption certificate will only happen after registrations in 2023 should you get admission to Stellenbosch University.
- All continuing undergraduate international students with international curricula must apply for matriculation exemption.
- Applications for matriculation exemption will open on 5 March 2023.
- For guidelines to make an application for a matriculation exemption CLICK HERE
- CLICK HERE for the Matriculation Exemption Form (M30E)
- For information regarding the Matriculation Exemption Fees CLICK HERE
- Continue to check the status of your matriculation exemption application on the following link https://mbit-application.usaf.ac.za/tracking/, but should you not hear from USAF within 3 months from the date of application, you may contact the Stellenbosch University International Undergraduate Admissions officer by e-mail on email@example.com to do a follow-up.