The BD FACSJazz™ performance characteristics
- A set up of 3 lasers with 6 fluorescent channels of detection
Laser and bandpass configuration information with examples of appropriate fluorochromes:
BD FACSJazz™ Configuration
- Sample input format: min vol 200µl from 12 x 75 mm polypropylene tubes
- 2-way sorting: 2 different cell populations sorted, simultaneously, into separate collection tubes
- High speed of sorting (10 000 events per second)
- High degree of purity and yield
- Multi-sample collection formats: 5 ml and15 mL tubes, 96- and 384-well plates, slides, Petri dishes or other custom collection devices.
- Software: BD FACS™ Sortware sorter software
- Manual set up of the droplet breakoff, sort streams and drop delay measurement
The BD FACSJazz™ can be used for sorting from any type of heterogenous suspension (human cells to microorganism) for downstream culturing or detailed molecular, genetic and protein analyses.
For more information, please contact us.