Registering on Intellimali
How to register your bank details:
The bank details option only becomes available once a cash allowance has been allocated to your account. If no cash allowance is allocated, we do not require your banking details. You will receive an SMS to confirm your bank details once a cash allowances has been allocated to you.
Online Portal (www.intellizone.co.za)
- Login to our student portal at www.intellizone.co.za with your Identity Number and PIN
- If you have not received a PIN via SMS, please ensure that your cell phone number is correct. If it has changed, please update your student profile on campus
- If you are not able to log in, your account may be disabled or locked out. Please email or call us to unlock your account. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged in, Click on Accounts -> Account Details options from the navigation bar.
- Please check that your email address is correct. You will receive a verification email at this email address. If this is blank, please fill it in.
- If it is incorrect, please send an email to email@example.com with the correct email address so that we can update it.
- The Allowance loaded will be shown and below that the Banking Details section appears. This will be blank if your details have not yet been entered.
- Fill in the require fields (Account Holder, Bank name, Account Number, Account Type). If you have a Nedbank account, please use “Cheque" as the account type even though it is a savings account.
- Once this is done, click the Save Changes button at the bottom left of the page. Once you click this button, a warning will appear. NB! DO NOT click on the “Delete Pending Verification" button.
- Please wait for the email and remain signed in to your profile
- If you have not received the email within a few minutes, please check if your email address is correct.
- You will receive an email with a verification link.
Open your email and click the verification link to complete the bank details registration process.
- You must be signed in to your account before clicking on the verification link
- Once verified, the warning will disappear
- You will receive an SMS on your registered cellphone number to confirm that bank details have been updated
- The SMS is to notify you that your bank details have changed. This is only a concern if you did not change your bank details
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I didn't receive a PIN
A: Either your number has changed, or an allowance has not been allocated to you yet. Please ensure that your institution or funder has the correct details
Q: I don't have the option to enter bank details
A: A cash allowance has not been allocated to you yet. You will receive an SMS when the allocation has been done. Please ensure that your cell phone number is up to date.
Q: I didn't receive the verification email
A: The email address we have on your account may be incorrect. Please check that this is correct and send us an email to update it.
Q: I can't update my email address or cell phone number
A: For security reasons, we cannot allow you to update these details. Please send us an email from the email address you wish to update to, or call us to update the cell phone number
Q: I received the email, and I clicked on the link, but it says “Verification Failed"
A: You probably clicked on the “Delete Pending Verification" button. Please sign out, enter your bank details again, wait for the email and then click verify. DO NOT click on the “Delete Pending Verification" button.
Q: I've updated my bank details. When will I receive my payment
A: Bank payments are usually processed on a Tuesday and Friday. On these days, we send a payment instruction to your bank. It usually takes between 24 and 48 hours to reflect on your bank account