Welcome to the Human Resources Division of Stellenbosch University
The HR division focuses on professional and streamlined service delivery to benefit and support the strategic initiatives of Stellenbosch University, including the optimal support of the management of its human capital.
HR is also continuously striving to deliver a professional consultancy service to all staff members.
COVID -19 Important Notice
Leave during the lockdown period:
- All staff must enter “Leave of Absence" for the period.
- Staff that can work from home, must select the "Working from home" reason on the system.
- Staff who cannot work from home, simply enter “Leave of absence" and select "Other" as the reason.
- Staff is NOT required to take unpaid leave if they are unable to work from home.
- Any staff member who entered family responsibility leave ("Compassionate Leave") as of 17/18 March, can request that this be reversed as of 27 March onwards. Only the period between the two dates will constitute family responsibility leave.
- Where a staff member is working from home and wants to take days off, the staff member must apply for "Annual Leave".
Staff Arrangements relating to COVID-19 Outbreak
Leave Application Guide