Flow Cytometry_AMNIS ® ImageStreamX Mk II
AMNIS ® ImageStreamX Mk II Performance characteristics:
2 camera system, delivering images of brightfield, side scatter (SSC) and 9- 10 fluorescent channels.
Laser and bandpass configuration: AMNIS ImageStreamX
- Objectives: 20x objectives to view larger structures or cells,
- 40x and 60x objectives for the analyses of cells (as small as yeast or bacteria) or for defining intracellular detail of larger cells
- Extended depth of field (EDF) delivering a single in focus image of a structure or cell
- High throughput with an imaging rate per magnification as follows:
|Magnification||Max acquisition rate|
|20x||5 000 cells/sec|
|40x||2 000 cells/sec|
|60x||1 200 cells/sec|
- Automated acquisition from 96 well round bottom plates
- Manual acquisition from 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes or 96 well round bottom plates
- Sample in suspension is required, able to analyse sample volumes between 20-200ul
- High resolution images and statistics are retrieved in real-time
- Automated instrument operations which includes start up, calibration and shut down
- Enumeration of events (events/μl), which eliminates the need of using counting beads
Nuclear Translocation of NFkB, Intracellular molecular trafficking, Immune Synapse, Shape change, Phagocytosis, Autophagy, etc.
For more information, please contact us.