The Beckman Coulter DxFLEX Performance characteristics:
- A 3-laser system, configured with 13 channels of detection:
Laser and bandpass configuration: Beckman Coulter DxFLEX
- User friendly and free software for data acquisition and analyzes, with various operating tools to create analyses dot plots and histograms with gates and statistics
- A great addition to the software design is the ability to change X and Y scaling of up tp 7 logarithmic decades as well as adjusting compensation directly on the graph.
- Sample loader can accommodate 32 FACS tubes or a 96 well plate (round bottom preferred)
- Automated sample acquisition with an acquisition speed of up to 30 000 events per second
- Automated recording and export of data to a user defined folder location
- Avalanche Photodiode detectors instead of PMTs, equates to low electronic noise and enhanced resolution
- Automated quality control of parameters: laser delay, laser power, channel gains, fluorescent intensity, rCV
- Software: CytExpert for DxFLEX
- Volumetric system allows for the enumeration of events (events/μl) eliminating the need of counting beads
For more information, please contact us.