Tygerberg International Summer & Winter School
This interdisciplinary health science opportunity will run for 5 days at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (FMHS), Stellenbosch University (SU). It will host an International gathering of researchers, practitioners, and students representing a wide range of health-related disciplines. Presentations and speakers will showcase innovative initiatives and research from Africa, and other global regions.
Health Sciences in an African Context
24 - 28 June
Closing date: 29 March 2024
Closing date: 10 May 2024
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Courses in a state-of-the art facility
- Lectures by accomplished experts and researchers
- Team projects and Networking
- A chance to explore the beautiful city of Cape Town and surrounding areas!
Who can attend:
- Undergraduate students in any field who are interested in exploring health sciences
- Medical and health sciences students seeking an educational opportunity in an exciting locale
Fees: ZAR16,820 / USD894
- Payments will be processed in South Africa Rand (ZAR). The American Dollar (USD) amount is provided for general guidance. Exact exchange rates fluctuate; please contact your banking institution for up-to-date information.
- Fees include course materials, course participation, and lunch vouchers.
- Accommodation and meals will be the responsibility of the student. You may contact our office for recommended accommodation options.
- You must complete payment of your registration fee to secure your place in the course.
VIEW SHORT COURSE FLYER HERE
For more information contact: