International Undergraduate Elective Student Fee Structure: 2024
|AAF||SADC & Africa ZAR9,285|
Rest of the World ZAR14,920
|Weekly Bench Fees||ZAR1,000 / week|
|HPCSA Fees||Fee TBA|
|SANC Fees||TBA by SANC|
1. THE AFFILIATE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE (AAF):
- is due immediately upon acceptance of an elective. This fee comprises of:
- The International Registration Fee (IRF) and
- The Service fee, which includes:-
- Registration with the HIV/Aids prophylaxis insurance fund of the FHMS.
- Access to library, campus facilities, and computer centre. (excluding additional printing services).
2. ADDITIONAL FEES:
The Weekly Bench Fee
- is allocated to the Academic environment and is due 3 months prior to the start of an elective.
Registration with the South African Medical Board:
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) or
- SA African Nursing Council (SANC)
- For further information contact Ms. Surita Riffel, via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: +27 21 938 9578