#Vaccinate: Let’s move forward together
The Covid-19 vaccination is being administered at several vaccination sites in Stellenbosch. Click here to locate a vaccination site in Stellenbosch. Alternatively, you may want to access a vaccination site closer to your home. Click here to view the locations of provincial vaccination centres.
Please note the following regarding vaccinations:
- If you have not yet been vaccinated, please register on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS). Remember to bring along your identity document when visiting a vaccination site.
- If you are eligible for a booster, you can now opt for a Pfizer or J&J booster. Booster doses will only be administered if your eligibility is reflected on the EVDS.
- The interval between the first and second (primary) Pfizer dose is 21 days. You will be eligible for a booster 90 days after your last Pfizer dose.
- The interval between the primary dose of the J&J vaccine and booster is 60 days.
More information about the vaccines is available here.
To receive your vaccination, you must
register on the national EVDS (Electronic Vaccination Data System) by using any of the following options:
- Self-registration web portal:
- Dial *134*832*ID number# on your cellphone. (No ID? – Just dial *134*832#)
- WhatsApp: Send the word “REGISTER” to 060 012 3456
- Toll-free hotline: 0800 029 999
Once registered on the EVDS, staff must also register on
SU’s vaccination portal, where they will receive further information regarding their scheduled vaccination date and time.
For questions, please contact SU’s Campus Health Service on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 808 3169.