Students who are allocated to Private Student Organisations (PSOs) are encouraged to take part in the welcoming programme of their specific PSO. As the programmes end in the evening, a free transport service is available to all PSO students to ensure they get home safely.
The transport service leaves at exactly 19:00 and 21:00 from the PSO Hub, 11 Bosman Street, Stellenbosch and will get students safely to their homes in Stellenbosch and specifically indicated drop-off points in surrounding areas.
The drop-off points where students will be taken to, are the following:
- SAPS Offices: Bellville, Kuils River, Athlone, Mitchells Plain, Paarl, Somerset-West and Kayamandi
- De Zalze Golf Estate, Stellenbosch (gate)
- Paradyskloof, Stellenbosch (Engen garage)
- Sonnebloem Rd, Idasvallei, Stellenbosch (Brent Oil garage)
- Welgevonden Estate, Stellenbosch (gate)
- 87 Lang Street, Cloetesville, Stellenbosch (Engen garage)
- Stellenbosch central area, Stellenbosch
This service is only available during the welcoming period (23 January – 02 February 2019).
Students must please indicate beforehand, by 18 January 2019, whether they would be using this service, as well as indicate the specific drop-off point. Please let your respective House Committee or the PSO office at email@example.com know.