** Project accountants are available to assist with all financial aspects of research contracts.
Services offered include:
- Support and advise project leaders with:
- the compilation of project budgets and research proposals (including NIH, EU, USAID, DST, etc.),
- the financial aspects of research contracts and grants
- Financial and contractual management of sponsored research grants
- Management and facilitation of interfaces between the research environment and the Finance Division & Research Development
- Liaison with national and international funding institutions
- Compilation of management reports and projections
- Compilation of financial statements as well as statements that conform to sponsors' and/or IFRS requirements
- Preparation of audit working papers and liaison with auditors
You are kindly requested to contact the project accountants during the proposal phase for assistance with the above-mentioned matters.