The Department of Business Management is one of a number of departments within the Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences of Stellenbosch University.
Six focus areas exist within the Department of Business Management:
The Department of Business Management focuses on:
- Investment Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Marketing Management
- International business (Undergraduate only)
- Academic excellence
- Market-oriented, professional qualifications
- Career-oriented alliances and networks
- Innovative modules
- Community involvement
- Excellence in national and international academic and research
To be the leading and internationally acknowledged South African business management department of choice.
The mission of the Department of Business Management is to equip human resources with the ability to develop outstanding business knowledge; create, exploit and transfer this knowledge to the benefit of the national and international community, in a sustainable, innovative, professional and self-renewing business science environment.