Even though Information Technology has been fully operational during lock down, there are some functions we haven’t been able to perform. Since Level 3 some of these functions, such as repairs and receiving deliveries are possible again. However, this does not mean that our offices are open every day and we can receive visitors.
- Currently no deliveries are made to clients by IT.
- Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays: Suppliers deliver equipment to our offices.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: Staff may pick up their orders at our offices.
IMPORTANT: If you have placed an order and it has been delivered, you will receive an automatic message from our system when the order has been processed, however this does not mean you should come to the offices and pick up your equipment. We will send you an email with a specific date to pick up your order. (Example of email)
- Device repairs: If you have equipment which needs to be attended to, log a request as usual and a technician will contact you where after you will receive an email with a date and instructions on when to bring the equipment to our offices and again when to pick it up.
- Wednesdays: Deliveries from Stellenbosch campus to Tygerberg
- Pickup of new orders: You will be contacted by a technician with a specific time for collection.
- Device repairs: The same as Stellenbosch campus
For any enquiries, please log a request on the ICT Partner Portal. Please remember to provide a cell phone number where we can contact you.