You are invited to tune in for an online talk on COVID-19 by health professionals serving on the front line. The event is scheduled for Monday, 14 September 2020 from 17:00 to 18:30.
Join us to hear from frontline healthcare workers on their own experiences, as well as their opinion on some controversial topics associated with the fight against the pandemic, including the alcohol ban. The line-up includes the following healthcare professionals from Tygerberg Hospital and Stellenbosch University's Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Prof Coenie Koegelenberg & Dr Usha Lalla – pulmonology and ICU
- Prof Keymanthri Moodley – medical ethics
- Prof René English & Dr Ziyanda Vundle – public health
- Prof Angela Dramowski – infection prevention and control
- Prof Wolfgang Preiser – virology
- Prof Elmin Steyn – trauma surgery
RSVP: Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Diarise: CLICK HERE to add the event to your calendar.
Once you have confirmed your participation, we will send you the link to the online talk platform.
We hope to see you there.