This workshop will examine aspects of students’ and staff functioning before and during COVID-19, as well as student support services' response. Engagements will include:
- An overview of disability at SU
- Ensuring accessible teaching, learning and assessments
- Ableism and universal access, universal design and universal design for learning
- Staff and student experiences unpacked
- Lessons learnt towards greater access for all
To register for the training and to receive a link to join the virtual workshop email Ms Grizelda Adams: email@example.com and remember to include any accessibility needs you may require.
There is a repeat session of this workshop on 24 July 2020