DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY
Welcome to the Diploma in Public Accountability. This Higher Education Diploma is designed to help you develop and improve the competencies and skills you need to follow a career in the public sector or in a public service environment.
Employees in public service organisations – such as municipalities, departments, and institutions – who are entrusted with public resources must be accountable to the public for both effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery and in transparency, in compliance with the regulatory framework.
The diploma gives you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your capacity and capability to do the work required of you;
- Make a positive difference in the communities you serve through enhanced competencies;
- Comply with the public administration and management competency requirements as set for your current or envisaged positions;
- Combine studies with workplace demands;
- Gain a higher education qualification; and,
- Embark on a qualification path that keeps track with career progression.
For full detailed overview of the Diploma in Public Accountability Programme,
Diploma in Accountability Introductory Video