The Postgraduate Skills Development Programme offers workshops to registered SU postgraduate students to assist them with the skills they need to complete their postgraduate studies successfully.
Consult these workshops and many others on offer by SU's other support divisions such as the Library and the Language Centre.
Click on the blocks below for more details. The following Postgraduate Skills Development Programme workshops have been moved to an online, blended learning format during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are mostly designed to support asynchronous learning to allow participants who have family and/or work commitments or who experience technical
difficulties accessing the course materials or session/s a chance to catch up in their own time:
- Academic Writing
- ATLAS.ti for Qualitative Data Analysis
- Article Writing for Publication
- Creating your Thesis or Dissertation
- MS Word for Thesis Formatting
- MS Excel for Research Data Management
- PowerPoint for Effective Presentations