Values ambassador training
A values ambassador is a person supporting their faculty, department or residence with values integration and/or values-based problem solving. Through the values ambassador programme, we seek to develop internal capacity for values integration support, thus assisting the University in achieving University-wide values integration.
Who can attend?
- Candidates who have already attended a ViA workshop
- Those who are seconded by their entities.
The values ambassador training consists of the following elements:
- A ViA workshop refresher
- Essential theoretical frameworks
- Mastering ViA processes and tools
- Embedding values into activities and relationships
- Practising ViA workshop design and facilitation skills
The values ambassador programme starts with a two-day training retraite, after which the ambassadors become part of a reference group of peer mentoring and ongoing mutual support.
- Currently carried from the project budget.