AfriForum Youth is a non-political civil rights organisation that:
· Is based on Christian values;
· Opposes affirmative action;
· Promotes Afrikaans and mother tongue education;
· Promotes quality education;
· Develops you people’s leadership skills, knowledge and skills;
· Wants to ensure and improve young people’s safety;
· Strives for a healthy student life, and
· Mobilise young people in towns to make a difference in their communities
MISSION AND VISION
AfriForum Youth was officially established in March 2008. Since then, it has been established as a credible youth organisation that campaigns for the interests of young Afrikaners. From here we can only improve and built further.
AfriForum Youth is the official youth division of AfriForum, the civil rights initiative that forms part of the Solidarity Movement. AfriForum Youth is based on Christian principles and our aim is to promote self-reliance among young Afrikaners and influence the realities in South Africa by driving campaigns and actively taking a stand for the civil rights of young people. AfriForum Youth strives to obtain cultural freedom and to promote the Christian democratic idea frame.
To promote independence among young Afrikaners and influence the realities in South Africa by driving campaigns and actively taking a stand for young people’s civil rights.
To be a meeting place for young Afrikaners on campuses and in towns where AfriForum structures have been established, and to act as spokesperson in cases where young people are discriminated against, where they are deprived of mother-tongue education and where their constitutional rights are violated; to strive for the development of Afrikaans and Afrikaner traditions, and also offers training to young people to enable them to take a stand on issues that affect their future.