|Helmut & Babs Amos Scholarship
|Who can apply?
Very well qualified South African and German doctoral candidates, PhDs and postdocs, as well as students who have gained a master’s degree or Diplom, or in exceptional cases a bachelor’s degree, by the time the scholarship programme starts. South African doctoral candidates who are already pursuing their doctoral studies at a German university are not eligible to apply.
Female applicants and applicants from socially disadvantaged backgrounds are given priority in the event of equal qualifications.
|Deadline: See the below attached document for more information and the application process.
Bekanntmachung Amos 2021 eng(1).pdf
Open4Research Funding Database
The Open4Researchplatform is a YEBO funding database for international mobility opportunities. This search tool provides links to potential scholarships, bursaries, travel grants and much more. It is easy to navigate and has a functionality that allows you to build and download a report of potential opportunities based on customised criteria.
How to use the Open4Research platform via SU:
· Link to https://www.open4research.eu/stellenbosch
· Register once off with your @sun email address and use any password
· Use the “Search for funding" and/or “Browse funding" options for a wide range of funding opportunities
· For some of the most recent research funding opportunities highlighted by Open 4 Research, refer to “News" or “Funding news"
· Refer to “Help & advice" for more details on how to search
· Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
Back to funding homepage