2019 CALL WAS RETRACTED
CANSA is a leading role-player in cancer research, spending R12 million per annum on research projects. The scientific findings and knowledge gained from their funded research are used to realign their health programmes, focusing on lowering of cancer risk, as well as strengthening their Watchdog Role to the greater benefit of the public.
Type “A’ category defines research projects presented to CANSA by established scientists at recognised institutions. The maximum annual amount granted for funding is currently R300 000 per applicant. CANSA will fund 75% of grants only. Applicants are requested to approach their relevant institutions for augmentation of the remaining 25% for a period of 3 years. CANSA thus funds R900 000 over 3 years and the institution of the grantee R300 000 over 3 years giving a total of R1.2 million over 3 years.
Read more about CANSA Research here Please follow links below for more information: