SU staff members (permanent appointments) who are considering further studies in 2022 and who would like to apply for funding in this regard are invited to send their applications for funds via e-mail to Alvira Albertus (email@example.com) at Human Resources.
The closing date for all new applications is 30 November 2021. SU staff members, already funded by us, who plans to continue with their studies next year, have until 8 February 2022 to reapply.
- Only applications regarding undergraduate studies will be considered and specifically for staff members who does not have a formal undergraduate qualification.
- We also consider requests for funding for formal skills programmes leading to an official certificate/diploma.
- Individuals must first approach their line managers, who must write a motivation with regards to the relevance of the qualification/skills programme in terms of the individual’s current position, personal development, the relevance to the broader environment and/or the broader University.
- It is essential that information regarding the qualification and institution where you plan to study, as well as the costs, duration, your motivation and your manager’s motivation, accompany your application.
- Human Resources will consider all applications after the closing date (taking into consideration available funds, performance, the line manager’s motivation and the relevance of the studies to the individual’s workplace.
- All individuals will be notified about the outcome of their application.
- Human Resources will enter into a contract with the individual with regard to the terms and conditions as well as allocated funding.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Alvira Albertus (firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 808 2966) or Jan Knight (email@example.com / 021 808 9534).