The Institutional Transformation Committee (ITC) is a committee mandated by, and reporting to, the Rector's Management Team (RMT) on matters relating to transformation at our University. The ITC's role is to:
- advance the implementation of the transformation imperatives provided by the Strategic Framework;
- participate in drafting and regularly revising the SU Transformation Plan;
- participate in drafting key performance areas and strategic management indicators for transformation;
- monitor and report progress on realising our University's transformation imperatives;
- propose interventions to help our University pursue its transformation imperatives; and
- advise the Transformation Office, the Senior Director: Social Impact and Transformation, the Vice-Rector: Social Impact, Transformation & Personnel and the RMT on transformation matters.
The ITC terms of reference can be viewed here