Industrial Psycholohy
Welcome to Stellenbosch University

Special Student Applicants

Please scroll down to the applicable heading

Students who need to supplement undergraduate modules at UNISA

The following undergraduate University of Stellenbosch modules correspond with these UNISA modules:


​Industrial Psychology 114

​Introduction to HRM


​Industrial Psychology 152

​Occupational Psychology


​Industrial Psychology 162



​Industrial Psychology 214



​Industrial Psychology 224

​Consumer Behaviour

MNM 2605

​Industrial Psychology 244

​Human Resource Management

​IOP3702 and IOP3706

​Industrial Psychology 314

​Labour Relations


​Industrial Psychology 324

​Human Resource Development


​Industriall Psychology 348

​Organisational Psychology

​IOP2602 and IOP3705

For further enquiries please contact Nazli Daniels ( 


Special student: undergraduate

Students who intent do study Industrial Psychology or Human Resource Management on a post graduate degree level (honours) without having Industrial Psychology as a major in the Bachelor's degree, may apply. Once you have already obtained a B-degree, you may apply to register for all/outstanding Industrial Psychology modules in one year.  Usually exemption is granted for Industrial Psychology 114.

Note:  If you would like to continue with the pure Industrial Psychology Honours degree (leading to HPCSA registration), your other major must be either Psychology or Business Management. 


Special student: postgraduate 

Students who need to register for outstanding modules on honours level (or in limited cases undergraduate modules) in order to continue with Industrial Psychology postgraduate studies, or follow the BPsych Equivalence Programme (BPEP), should apply.  Mostly prospective students for the BPEP might need Psychometrics and/or Applied Psychological and Performance Assessment and Professional Ethics (passed with a minimum of 65% to qualify).


To apply

Please note:  both options are offered on a full-time basis only.

1.  For all Stellenbosch University students who have completed their degree one or more years ago, as well as students from other universities, please complete this US application form and send it with the relevant documentation and application fee payment proof to the address provided on the form.  Please read all instructions.

2.  The special student application form should be completed by all applicants and forwarded to Mrs. CM Cillie at or delivered to the department.  The physical address and contact details are provided in the navigation bar under "contact".  (English on the reverse side of the form).