Postgraduate Enrolment Support (PGES) takes the form of support to currently enrolled students and to internal colleagues who are working with postgraduate students.
The PGES unit is responsible for maintaining the website content reflecting the postgraduate programme offering of the University. External prospective students wishing to enrol at Stellenbosch University are encouraged to review our Prospective Postgraduate Student Website.
Currently enrolled students who wish to proceed to a further programme of study at Stellenbosch University are welcome to consult this office for advice and guidance on the available options. Alternatively, if a currently enrolled student already knows what he/she would like to apply for then they can submit their application via the relevant link on MySUN.
Additional services include:
- Advisory support service to all students, as well as academic and support staff within faculties pertaining to postgraduate enrolment procedures, assessment of foreign qualifications, eligibility of applicants for admission, English language requirements, and so forth;
- The provision of supporting documentation for visa applications for international postgraduate students;
- Administration of preparatory enrolments for degree-seeking students (pre-doctoral candidates);
- Granting access to and training staff on the use of the Postgraduate Administrative Support System (PAS/ NAO);
- Advising on the University's joint degree options.