The EQUATOR Network website http://www.equator-network.org/ is a resource centre for good reporting of health research studies
- Systematic reviews of randomised controlled trials – PRISMA (Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses) is an evidence-based minimum set of items for reporting in systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- Systematic reviews of observational studies – MOOSE (Meta-analysis Of Observational Studies in Epidemiology) is a guideline for reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses of observational studies.
- Randomised controlled trials – CONSORT (Consolidated Standards of Reporting Trials) includes various initiatives developed by the CONSORT Group to alleviate the problems arising from inadequate reporting of randomized controlled trials (RCTs).
- Observational studies – STROBE (STrengthening the Reporting of OBservational studies in Epidemiology).
- Diagnostic accuracy studies – STARD (STAndards for the Reporting of Diagnostic accuracy studies) aims to improve the accuracy and completeness of reporting of studies of diagnostic accuracy.