Final Application Deadline for June/July On Site Programme: 30 April 2023
Application Process for International Students
Student completes the Online Application Form and provides all other required documents (see application form);
- Student is informed if he or she has been accepted;
- Invoice will be issued to the student with payment instructions;
- A non-refundable deposit of R 3500 will be required to reserve a place;
- After payment of the indicated summer school fees in full a Letter of Acceptance will be issued;
- Pre- Course Information will be provided.
International student apply here.
Applications for Stellenbosch University Students
Keep an eye on our Social Media pages for Application information
Application Deadline: TBC
Entry Requirements for Stellenbosch University students are:
- A student must be registered for a full degree at Stellenbosch University;
- Only students in their second year or later will be considered for a summer school nomination and placement;
- A student must have an overall aggregate of 60%.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel, after which certain candidates will be invited for an interview;
- After the respective interviews have been completed nominations will be made to the Senior Director of SUI;
- After nominations have been confirmed, successful students will be contacted;
- Successful applicants will receive a full bursary from the Stellenbosch University International Office to attend the Stellenbosch Summer School. The bursary will cover your accommodation, course fees and programme costs.