Applications for a BEd Degree must be submitted before 30 September 2023.
Different BEd Honours programme options are available:
- Educational Support (applications closed 31 July)
- Foundation Phase Education (applications close 31 August)
- Development and Democracy (applications close 30 September)
- Curriculum Inquiry (applications close 30 September)
- Language Education (applications close 30 September)
The blended learning mode of offering is an appropriate mix of:
- Compulsory face-to-face contact sessions on campus.
- Telematics broadcasts and MSTeams sessions can be streamed online (live).
- Electronic learning by using SUNLearn (Stellenbosch University’s online learning
management system) which includes modern teaching techniques, online
discussion groups, electronic assignments, etc.
The dates for the compusory on-campus contact sessions will change annually as
it is based on the Western Cape Education Department school holiday calendar.
(Contact session 1: March / April school holiday)
(Contact session 2: June / July school holiday)
Since students now only have to attend two weeks of compulsory contact sessions,
students from anywhere can participate in this programme and have regular contact
with their lecturers. Furthermore all learning material is provided online and is easily
For more information click here.
For general or administrative enquiries:
Natasha Swartz: +27 (0)21 808 2122 / email@example.com