The University of Essex in England invite Stellenbosch University academic staff and researchers to apply for the Essex International Visiting Fellowships programme.
Essex International Visiting Fellowships are prestigious, competitive awards for high performing, established academics and researchers. This flagship programme provides support for outstanding researchers to undertake a period of research at Essex that is of major importance in its field and of significant benefit to Essex's research.
The Essex International Visiting Fellowship programme has two options:
- Short-stay Essex International Visiting Fellow
This fellowship enables researchers to spend between two and four weeks at Essex.
- Extended-stay Essex International Visiting Fellow
This fellowship enables a researcher to spend between two and four months at Essex.
The following expenses are covered:
- economy airfare from the Visiting Fellow's nominated home airport to a London based airport and return from London to the nominated home airport
- self-catering accommodation, including the cost of utilities
- a contribution to subsistence (£100/ per week)
Click here for application deadlines and more information.