Do you find digital marketing a bit daunting? This course offers a top-level introduction to the sales funnel and various digital marketing channels.
This practical and interactive online course introduces the concept of the sales (or buyer) funnel, and the role that the various digital marketing channels can play in that process. It will equip owners of small to medium-sized businesses with the skills to effectively communicate using the various digital marketing channels available.
In this course you will:
- gain insight into how important language usage is for connecting to your target audience
- map out a customer journey for a key target audience in your specific business
- turn your customer journey into a sales funnel and be taken through a structured framework
- learn which channels are relevant to get visibility online
- learn how to get prospective customers to interact with your company, brand or product
- learn how to convert your online audience into paying customers
- gain insight into how important digital marketing channels are for developing an ongoing customer relationship
- get a better understanding of what metrics to track and monitor to help guide your plans
Once you've completed the course, you will have a framework for your digital communication strategy that you can flesh out in detail for your business.
Who is the presenter?
Michelle Dobson, owner of MD Marketing Solutions, is a freelance marketer with over 20 years' experience in marketing, strategy and branding. Read more about her here: https://bit.ly/31Ee4oM
Who should attend and what are the career benefits?
The course is suited to newcomers to digital marketing as well as traditional marketers who want to focus on developing more effective online communication skills.
To ensure optimal learning, we limit the number of participants. The online live sessions are complemented by online learning, and all aspects of the course are assessed.
You will need a computer that can run our online learning platforms (MS Teams and SUNOnline) and access to a stable internet connection to connect to the live sessions. You should also be able to create electronic documents.
When and how will this short course take place?
Our hybrid courses combine online live sessions, which are facilitated by the course presenter, with self-directed online learning.
This course opens before the first live session and closes well after the last live session. This allows enough time for you to activate your SUNOnline presence before the live sessions start, and to complete and upload all your tasks, quizzes and assignments before the course closing date.
(opening and closing dates)
|Online live sessions |
(9:00 to 11:00)
|Course 1: ||19 April to 9 July||20, 27 May, 3, 10, 17 and 24 June||16 April|
|Course 2:||27 July to 15 October||25 Aug, 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 Sept||21 July|
During this course, you will spend your time as follows (this may vary for individuals):
- 1 live session per week of 2 hours each
- ±8 hours per week of self-paced reading and completing tasks, quizzes, activities and assignments
What is the cost?
The course fee is R4 950, which includes course material, assessments, online live sessions with your presenter and access to the online platforms.
Please note that all course fees are due before the course starts, and that we will present this course only when a minimum of ten paid candidates have confirmed attendance.
To enrol, please click on this link: http://bit.ly/2021_DIGI_Infopage
Contact Michelle Pieters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 808 2812 for more details.
You could also discuss your specific short-course and development needs with us. Enquire about our available short courses, course dates and options for tailor-making a course.