- 021 808 2812Location:
Our blended courses combine live online sessions, which are facilitated by the course presenter, with self-directed online learning.
This practical and interactive online short course, presented by the Communication Lab of the Language Centre, offers a top-level introduction to the concept of the sales (or buyer) funnel. The course is suited to newcomers to digital marketing as well as traditional marketers who want to focus on developing more effective online communication skills.
The course will introduce you to the digital marketing funnel, and the marketing and communication tactics that one can apply to each level of the digital marketing funnel.
By producing a framework to develop a digital marketing sales funnel strategy, it will equip you with the skills required to effectively communicate in a digital world, to ensure you put the right message in front of the right customer at the right time, to move users through the funnel and maximise marketing spends.
In this course you will:
- gain insight into how important language usage is for connecting to your target audience
- map out a customer journey for a key target audience in your specific business
- turn your customer journey into a sales funnel and be taken through a structured framework
- learn which channels are relevant to get visibility online
- learn how to get prospective customers to interact with your company, brand or product, and to convert your online audience into paying customers
- see how important digital marketing channels are for developing an ongoing customer relationship
- get a better understanding of what metrics to track and monitor to help guide your plans
Once you've completed the course, you will understand the role of automation and data, as well as how various digital marketing channels and disciplines work together. Ultimately, you will have a framework for your digital communication strategy to flesh out in detail for your business.
A certificate of competence will be awarded following the successful completion of this course.
Who should attend and what are the career benefits?
This online course will equip owners of small to medium-sized businesses with the skills to effectively communicate using some of the various digital marketing channels available.
To ensure optimal learning, we limit the number of participants. The live online sessions are complemented by online learning, and certain aspects of the course are assessed.
You will need a computer and reliable web browser to run our online learning platforms (MS Teams and SUNOnline) and you need access to a stable internet connection to connect to the live online sessions. You should be familiar with creating electronic documents.
When and how will this short course take place?
Our hybrid courses combine live online sessions, which are facilitated by the course presenter, with self-directed online learning.
This course opens before the first live online session and closes well after the last live online session. This allows enough time for you to activate your SUNOnline presence before the sessions start.
(opening and closing dates)
|Live online sessions |
(18:00 to 20:00)
|Course 2:||5 August to 21 October||24, 31 Aug, 7, 14, 21 and 28 Sept||29 July|
During this course, you will spend your time as follows (this may vary for individuals):
- one live session per week of two hours each
- about six hours per week of self-paced reading and completing tasks, quizzes, activities and assignments
Click on this link https://bit.ly/2022_DIGI_Infopage_forms if you are interested in doing this course, and fill in the form. We will then send you a link to enrol for the course.
Contact Michelle Pieters at email@example.com or 021 808 2812 for more details. You could also discuss your specific short-course and development needs with us. Enquire about our available short courses, course dates and options for tailor-making a course.