- 021 808 2812Location:
Language Centre Seminar Room, Kleine Bosch, 44 Banhoek Road, Stellenbosch
What are the course objectives?
This course, presented by the Communication Lab of the Language Centre, will enable you to write concise and informative e-mails, compile professional agendas, listen carefully and with insight during meetings, record meetings, draft minutes and conduct engaging telephone conversations rooted in solid communication strategies.
If you would like to further your skills in both verbal and written professional communication and ace meeting procedures, compiling agendas and taking minutes, then this course is for you! The course is also ideal if English is not your first language.
What are the course outcomes?
· The ability to create proficient internal and external e-communication
· Problem-solving skills and techniques to handle queries, complaints and difficult situations
· A thorough understanding of meeting procedures and the responsibilities of the different role-players
· The ability to compile professional agendas
· Sharper skills to manage meetings with confidence and structure effective minutes.
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded following the successful completion of this course.
Where and when?
We present this course in three consecutive face-to-face full-day sessions, complemented by online learning. Face-to-face sessions will take place in the Seminar Room of the Language Centre, Kleine Bosch, 44 Banhoek Road, Stellenbosch on the following date:
22, 23 and 24 October
Contact Michelle Pieters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 808 2812 for more details, or click here to enrol straight away: https://bit.ly/2HQ8VCr