Stellenbosch Business School
The Stellenbosch Business School is situated on the University's Bellville Park Campus in Bellville, northern Cape Town. USB was the first school from an African university to obtain all three major international accreditations - AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. The School is a member of several international academic bodies, including the European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration (EDAMBA).
The School has programmes in:
- Business Management and Administration (Postgraduate Diploma, MBA, PhD)
- Development Finance (Postgraduate Diploma, MPhil, PhD)
- Futures Studies (Postgraduate Diploma, MPhil, PhD)
- Management Coaching (MPhil)
- Financial Planning (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Leadership Development (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Project Management (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Executive Education (various short courses and certificates)
Our programmes offer a global perspective with unique African contextualisation. Overall, we strive to develop responsible leaders through well-grounded business education and research.